Anhydrous Calcium Chloride 94%97% cacl2
Molecular weight: 110.99
Calcium Chloride 74% Flakes, 77% Flakes, 94% powder, 94% prills
Shale inhition and increasing density to 11.60 lb/gal.
Calcium chloride is made from the effluents of soda ash production, which used to
be discharged into the Bohai Sea and caused serious pollution problem. After the
processing from soda effluents to calcium chloride, the pollution has been effectively
Calcium chloride is an inorganic salt, which exists as a solid or a liquid. Solid
calcium chloride is a white, crystal substance in the form of flake, granule or
powder. With different crystallized water contents, it can be dihydrate or anhydrous,
which are widely used in oil drilling, food producing, road de-icing.
As a leading supplier for calcium chloride in China, we can supply this product with
dihydrate and anhydrous as follows:
1) Calcium chloride 74% min. flakes
2) Calcium chloride 77 - 80% flakes
3) Calcium chloride 94% min. powder
4) Calcium chloride 94% min. granular/prills/pellets
5) Calcium chloride 94% min. particle
25kg/1000kg PP woven bags with PE liner inside
Loading quantity in 25kg bag:
74% & 77% flakes: 22MT per 20ft container, non palletized / 20MT per 20ft container, palletized
94% powder/particle: 25MT per 20ft container, non palletized / 22MT pe 20ft contaienr, palletized
94% granular/prills/pellets: 20MT per 20ft container, non palletized / 18MT per 20ft container, palletized
Loading quantity in 1000kg bag:
20MT per 20ft container for all specifications mentioned above
1. Used to make desiccant in various industries .
2.Used as a snow thawing agent for snow thawing work on roads, parking lots, and airports etc.
3.Used to prevent dust, grime and mine dust.
4.Used in oil well drilling, used as well drilling fluid, completion fluid, well cementation fluid, and workover fluid, and it is also used as dehydrate in petroleum chemical industry.
5. Used to make emulsion coagulant in rubber industry.
6. Used to make chlorating agent and additives in ferrous metallurgy industry.
7. Used to make additives in paper making industry.
8.Used to make early strengthen agent (concrete strengthening agent and coating material coagulating agent etc) in construction industry.
9.Used as a raw chemical material, sulfate radical removal agent, and sodium alginate coagulating agent in chemical industry.
10. Used as a cooling agent in refrigerating industry, used as a media between air and fluid in refrigerating technique for air conditioning system.
11.Used to prevent putrefaction for wheat, apple, and cabbage etc; used as a foodstuff antiseptic.
12.Refined calcium chloride can be used in food industry, electronic industry, and leather industry to produce acryl resin; used in the organic chemical production processing, petroleum distilling, and also used as a mixer in ether alcohol.