Water Treatment Chemical Sodium Polyacrylate Drilling mud thinner High temperature resistance fluid loss control ISO
2. Effective bridging agent, good acid-soluble plugging material.
3. High temperature stability to 400 (240 Degrees F ) .
4. An excellent cost effective polymeric drilling fluid dispersant.
5. Smaller particles can meet at different geological requirements.
6. Non toxicity, non-polluting, will not cause harm to the environment.
7. easy to use and maintain, directly added.
8. Essentially chemically inert and has minimum effect on fluid properties
It is a synthetic anionic polyelectrolyte (modified acrylic polymer) used to reduce fluid loss and stabilize rheology in fresh, brackish or salt water-based drilling fluids.
It is a cost effective polymeric drilling fluid thinner / deflocculant, has temperature stability to 400 (240 Degrees Fahrenheit), and it is not susceptible to bacterial degradation.
drilling mud thinner
Bridge for fluid loss control
HTHP Filtrate Reducer
Used in water-base drilling fluid and Well cementing fluid as acid soluble bridge blocking additive and inert fluid loss additive.
25Kg net sealed in 4-in-1 compound paper bag with plastic lining.
Store in dry cool and ventilation environment. Avoid moisture and damp.