- Optical brightener
- Commercial Chemicals
- Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors
- Filtration Control Agents
- Specialty Products
- Completion & Drill in Products
- Clays / Weighting Materials
- Lost-Circulation Materials
- Shale Inhibitors & Flocculants
- High temperature products, thinners and
- Lubricants, Surfactants & Spotting fluids
- Defoamers & Bacteriocide
Scope of the Company
|Address: Weifang, Shandong, China|
Walnut shell is ground walnut shell, a lost circulation material that can be used in both oil based and waterbased systems. It is available in three sizes, fine, medium and coarse. Walnut shell can be mixed in combination with other LCM.
As a lost circulation material walnut shells are especially adapted for plugging induced fractures. Walnut shells are also used to reduce torgue and drag of drill pipe and drill collars, especially in high angle holes. Walnut shells are used as a sweep to scour the well bore and tools when sticking clay is a problem.
Seal fractures and permeable zones to prevent loss of fluid
High compressive strength/non - absorbing
Package and Storage
25kg bags or according to customer’s requirement. Avoid breathing dust. Wear respirator when airborne dust is present. Harmful by Inhalation. Danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure.