- Commercial Chemicals
- Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors
- Filtration Control Agents
- Specialty Products
- Completion & Drill in Products
- Clays / Weighting Materials
- Lost-Circulation Materials
- Shale Inhibitors & Flocculants
- High temperature products, thinners and
- Lubricants, Surfactants & Spotting fluids
- Defoamers & Bacteriocide
Scope of the Company
|Address: Weifang, Shandong, China|
Rice flour is usually used by people who cannot tolerate wheat flour, but is actually more similar to cornstarch. You could substitute any of the gluten free flours for it, depending on what you want to do. Buckwheat flour is a good for waffles and crepes.
Xanthan gum is used by people who cannot tolerate gluten as a substitute for it, and other options are guar gum, Orgran's Gluten Free Gluten substitute, beaten egg white, and flax seed mixed with water to form a gelatinous liquid.
Both are binders and have a preservative quality with the Xanthan gum, they use this in all kinds of products to add softness and texture, you can get it in cake decorating stores, but is not something you would use everyday.